Published: 18 December 2018
$499.00 + GST
This comprehensive manual with templates and checklists is a complete guide for those who need to meet AML/CFT obligations. Strategi Institute has designed and developed the manual specifically for small to medium-sized businesses who are deemed to be reporting entities. This includes financial advisory businesses, accountants, lawyers, and real estate agents.
The manual is provided in an electronic format and includes:
- A very detailed guidance note explaining what your obligations are and providing you with tips and instructions on what you are required to do and how to do it.
- A checklist for completing your risk assessment.
- A worksheet to use when completing your risk assessment.
- Appendices that provide the detailed background information that you need to help you understand what risks your business might face and their implications.
- A sample template of a risk assessment for a simple reporting entity that is deemed to be ‘low risk’.
- A checklist for completing your AML/CFT programme.
- A sample template of an AML/CFT programme for a simple reporting entity that is deemed to be ‘low risk’.
- Information on how to undertake customer due diligence (CDD) and identity verification.
- What is involved in the compulsory AML/CFT audit (every two years, or at any other time your AML/CFT supervisor requires), things you need to consider before you appoint an auditor to undertake your risk assessment and programme audit, and suggestions on who to appoint.
Contact us for more information or to purchase the AML/CFT manual for Financial Advisory Businesses, Accountants, Lawyers or Real Estate Agents.