Since 2013, Strategi has been a leading provider of AML/CFT training, advisory and audit services across New Zealand. Our team of experienced and independent auditors have completed over 1,200 AML/CFT audits.For our full service offering click here
No matter the size or complexity, Strategi’s services are for anyone with an AML/CFT obligation- such as financial advice providers, lawyers, accountants, real estate agents - in other words, all Phase 1 and Phase 2 entities.
Strategi’s audit process and reports meet all the guidelines of the AML supervisors (DIA, FMA and RBNZ). Strategi prides itself on producing high-quality AML/CFT audit reports, that identify compliance and non-compliance and provides practical solutions to remediate any non-compliance.
To enquire about an AML/CFT audit click here.
The AML environment is constantly evolving, and much can happen over three years. Strategi Compliance provides AML/CFT reviews that provide a quick and cost-effective way of obtaining a health check on whether your business is meeting its AML/CFT obligations. Regular reviews help reduce your overall cost of remediation that may occur if you leave your AML/CFT audit to once every three years. The AML/CFT review will check your documents, training records and processes to ensure you are still on track – enabling you to make changes to meet regulatory amendments or new guidance from AML supervisors.
To enquire about an AML/CFT review, click here.
Staff training is one of the key requirements of the AML/CFTlegislation. A reporting entity must provide adequate training to its senior managers, AML/CFT Compliance Officer, and any other employee that is engaged in AML/CFT related duties.
Strategi has a team of highly qualified and experienced AML/CFT specialists who offer a range of practical training solutions that can be tailored to meet your business needs and help your business meet its AML/CFT obligations.
For our latest courses please click here.
Strategi has been providing AML/CFT solutions since 2013.
- For AML/CFT related resources, please click here.
- For our AML/CFT manual that includes templates for your AML/CFT Programme and Risk Assessment, click here.
Why choose Strategi for your AML/CFT needs?
- AML/CFT specialists since the regime began in 2013
- One of New Zealand’s leading AML/CFT auditors, having completed over 1,200 audits across phase 1 and 2 entities
- Cost-effective provider of AML/CFT audits, training, templates, and advice
- National coverage and flexibility with a choice of onsite or remote audits to suit you
- Training services delivered either online via our online learning platform Radar, via Zoom or in an onsite classroom environment
- Professional standards - Systems and processes built to ISO standards, with documents subject to legal sign off where applicable
- Ongoing support with free e-zines, whitepapers and guidance notes
- Practical solutions.
For a list of some of the AML/CFT partners we work with, click here.