Businesses evolve and sometimes your FMCA licences need to be amended or improved due to FMA feedback, findings from compliance reviews and audits, regulatory changes, new regulator guidance notes, or due to material changes that the business wants to make to reflect a new business initiative.
We provide an extensive range of compliance remediation services, including:
- Assisting with changes to FMCA licence applications
- Formal action plans and support to remediate issues identified by the FMA
- Assistance with compliance issues identified by yourself or a third party (other than FMA)
- Development of policies, templates and checklists to solve compliance issues
- Liaison with regulators and product providers relating to compliance issues.
- Drafting FMA notifications and regulatory returns.
Remediation work often requires expert assistance and the team at Strategi Compliance has the experience for this. We can project manage the complete workstream or just do the technical parts you need help with.
Our team at Strategi Compliance can provide solutions to meet your needsContact Us